Stylus input does not work after pairing.
Not input StylusWhen using the Wacom pen, the left and right edge of the iPad will not recognized the pen input.
This is the own behavior of the Wacom Bluetooth Stylus itself, which is the same for other app that support the stylus.
I want to select the desired screen among multiple PC screens.
Select displaySelect the desired display in Tray > “Select display” on the PC.
I want to use an extension function.
extension functionEasyCanvas does not support extension functions.
I want to connect multiple devices to one PC.
Support multiple devicesEasyCanvas only supports 1:1 connection.
I want to change my payment method.
How long is the free trial period of EasyCanvas?
Free trial periodWhen you run EasyCanvas for the first time (excluding deletion and reinstallation), you can use it free for 14 days by selecting 14 days free trial item in the purchase popup.
I want to know about the supported gestures.
|Gestures||Explanation of the gesture||Action to perform|
|Tap||Touch with one finger||Select the item you touched|
|Double Tap||Touch twice with one finger||Perform the item you touched|
|Panning||Drag up/down with one or two fingers||Scroll action|
|Selection/Drag||Drag with the item selected by tapping||Move the selected item to a desired location|
|Press and Tap||Press the target with one finger and touch with a second finger
※ When the gap between the fingers is more than a certain distance, it is not recognized as an applicable gesture.
|Performs the same operation as the right-click of the mouse/td>|
|Zoom||Keeping two fingers press, move them away or toward each other||Zoom in/out the screen|
|Rotate||Move two fingers like rotating in the opposite direction||Rotate selected area|
|Press and Hold||Press and hold until the square box appears and then release it||Performs the same operation as the right-click of the mouse|
|Flicks||Touch with one finger and drag quickly in a desired direction||Perform operation of going forward or backward|
|Right Edge Swipe||Touch the right edge and move quickly||Windows 8 & 8.1: Charm Bar shown
Windows 10: Notification center
|Left Edge Swipe||Touch the left edge and move quickly||Windows 8 & 8.1: Switch to the last application program|
Windows 10: Windows Key + Tab Key action (Task view)
I want to know about the supported stylus.
Support Stylus- Apple Pencil: Recommended stylus
- Wacom Stylus: iOS connection, Bluetooth connection type supported
I cannot connect.
Cannot ConnectIf you cannot connect, follow the instructions below.
1. Install iTunes on your PC and see if the iPad you are connected to is displayed.
If you cannot see your iPad device in iTunes, you may have a problem with the connected PC, cable, or device.
2. If the driver does not work properly, please click the link below and refer to the item of ‘Check if Apple Mobile Device USB Driver is installed.
iPhone, iPad, or iPod is not recognized in iTunes for Windows.
3. If you cannot sync in iTunes, please click the link below and restart the Apple Mobile Device Service.
Restarting Apple Mobile Device Service (AMDS) in Windows
※ If you connect the iPad to a PC with some security programs installed, they may prevent it from syncing with iTunes or they may automatically disable the ‘Apple Mobile Device USB Driver’ in the list of Device Managers.
4. If you get disconnected frequently, you can simply change the USB port or connect to a powered USB hub to solve the issue.
Program does not install and run normally.
Program does not install and runIf an error pop-up is displayed when running the EasyCanvas PC program, follow the solution below.
1. Apple Mobile Device Service is not activated. Please reinstall iTunes or rerun the PC program after running AMDS(Apple Mobile Device Service). Click the Details button to go to the web page for details.
- Start by right clicking Task manger – Service - 'Apple Mobile Device Service.'
- Then, rerun EasyCanvas.
2. Cannot run the EasyCanvas PC program. Click the Details button to go to the web page for details.
- Start by right clicking Task manager – Service - 'EasyCanvas Service.
- Then, rerun EasyCanvas
3. Please disconnect the Apple device and proceed with the installation.
- Disconnect the iPad connected to the PC and proceed with the installation.
Please use " Contact us " about unresolved questions.