I want to know about the supported stylus.
Support Stylus- EasyCanvas: Apple Pencil 1,2(Recommend) / Wacom Pen
- EasyCanvas Pro: Apple Pencil 1,2
I cannot connect.
Cannot ConnectIf you cannot connect, follow the instructions below.
1. Install iTunes on your PC and see if the iPad you are connected to is displayed.
If you cannot see your iPad device in iTunes, you may have a problem with the connected PC, cable, or device.
2. If the driver does not work properly, please click the link below and refer to the item of ‘Check if Apple Mobile Device USB Driver is installed.
iPhone, iPad, or iPod is not recognized in iTunes for Windows.
3. If you cannot sync in iTunes, please click the link below and restart the Apple Mobile Device Service.
Restarting Apple Mobile Device Service (AMDS) in Windows
※ If you connect the iPad to a PC with some security programs installed, they may prevent it from syncing with iTunes or they may automatically disable the ‘Apple Mobile Device USB Driver’ in the list of Device Managers.
4. If the graphics card does not support duplicate monitor, the connection may not be possible. Please change the setting as below.
① Right-click and select the 'NVIDIA Control Panel' menu.
② Select the 'Program Settings' tab in Manage 3D Settings.
③ In "1. Select a program to customize:", Click the Add button to open the program selection window and click the "Browse" button.
④ Select the "ezcvs_service.proc.exe" file in the folder where EasyCanvas is installed (default C:Program Files (x86)EasyCanvas) and click the Open button.
⑤ Select "Integrated graphics" in "2. Select the preferred graphics processor for this program:" and click the "Apply" button at the bottom to complete the setup.
5. If you get disconnected frequently, you can simply change the USB port or connect to a powered USB hub to solve the issue.
Program does not install and run normally.
Program does not install and runIf an error pop-up is displayed when running the EasyCanvas PC program, follow the solution below.
1. Apple Mobile Device Service is not activated. Please reinstall iTunes or rerun the PC program after running AMDS(Apple Mobile Device Service). Click the Details button to go to the web page for details.
- Start by right clicking Task manger – Service - 'Apple Mobile Device Service.'
- Then, rerun EasyCanvas.
2. Cannot run the EasyCanvas PC program. Click the Details button to go to the web page for details.
- Start by right clicking Task manager – Service - 'EasyCanvas Service.
- Then, rerun EasyCanvas
3. Please disconnect the Apple device and proceed with the installation.
- Disconnect the iPad connected to the PC and proceed with the installation.
I have a problem and want to collect logs.
Create Log file[Extracting logs from a PC program]
Select Tray > “About” on the PC.
Afterwards, when you click the "Create Logs" button in the new window, a compressed file is generated on your desktop.
(If you do not see the compressed file generated, it will appear after you refresh.)
[Extracting logs from the App]
① Connect the device to extract the logs to a PC.
② Run iTunes and click it when the connected device appears on the upper tap.
③ Click ‘File Sharing’ in the list to the left.
④ Scroll down the updated screen and click the app (EasyCanvas) to extract the log from the ‘App’ in the ‘File Sharing’ column.
⑤ Drag the log file at the bottom of ‘OOOO’s Documents' to each folder or desktop, etc., or select the file and save it by clicking the ‘Save As’ button at the bottom right.
In what environment is it available?
PC OS- Windows 8 or later
Device OS- iOS 9.1 or later
|구분||Refer to the table below|
|CPU||Intel i5 Quad Core Processor or higher|
|VGA||DirectX 11 graphics device with WDDM 1.2 or higher driver
Intel: Intel® HD Graphics 4000 Series
AMD: ATI Radeon™ HD 6000 Series
NVIDIA: Geforce GT 600 Series
- Device : iPad Air, iPad mini 3rd generation or later / iPad Pro series
Please use " Contact us " about unresolved questions.